Saturday 5 November 2011

Computer challenges

"My therapist hid in the bushes of her tomato and pepper patch during my last rant at the world.
She converts my problems into salsa verde picante."
Farkas' comment on facebook, reprinted with his permission, on condition I promote his itunes. http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/micky-farkas/id408690526
He is an awesome musician. I am not technically his therapist, but listen when he needs a friendly ear, and in exchange he plays great music in my living room and shows up at my door with four kids and pizza. How can you say no?

I tried to add this as a comment on the blog entry entitled Harvest Festivals and Garden Therapy (October 2011)but my new computer is set up with all kinds of firewalls and barriers which I have not been able to master in my first hour using this thing. I decided not to put it directly into an edited version of the post, because it will not be re-read by those who already read it, and I would not be doing Farkas any favours posting his i-tunes link with no one seeing it. I also made an attempt to copy and paste a photo of the pepper and tomato harvest, but that failed as well.

It also turned out that not everyone in my house is asleep. Zara has joined me at the computer and is rubbing the bird's neck, who should also be asleep but is still sitting on my shoulder chewing on my earrings. We are still celebrating national extra hour of sleep day, and I used my extra hour to do an extra blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment